Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Erotica Revealed Review!

Thanks to the very lovely Nikki Magennis, my attention was drawn to an Erotica Revealed reviews of Liaisons, here:

http://www.eroticarevealed.com/current_reviews.php?panel_id=1#Liaisons

As you may already be able to tell, I am filled with squee and delight over this review, because the reviewer completely understood and actually liked what I was doing with the story "Men"! For which, I am forever grateful. Am not mad scribbler of nonsense that no one will ever be able to decipher! Am not impenetrable waffler!

Ah the relief, she is palpable. Especially since the reviewer also liked my other story, The Woodsman. Really interesting, well thought out comments that I appreciate more than they can know.

It's a lovely review all round, I think, with some fantastic comments about other stories (Justine, go immediatly and check it out!), despite the fact that Black Lace is Devon cream. Which is perhaps a little like a backhanded compliment, but I don't mind. Devon cream is, after all, completely yummy.

1 comment:

  1. I tweeted about this earlier on, but I think it got lost in the general birdsong! Personally, I can't get enough of that Devon cream. Nom, nom, nom!

    ReplyDelete