Monday, May 25, 2009

Mancandy Monday: BJ Novak

Probably because his first name is BJ.

And also because I've been watching The Office obssessively, due to the fifth season being made of treats and win. Ryan the Temp is back to being awesome and not so much of a douche, yeah!

He's kind of weird looking, though. He has giant eyes that look as though they're about to slide off his tiny face, and he's about the size of a large hobbit, or a small elf:


But then as you know, Bertha, I have no qualms about going weird. In fact, weird man love is my preferred state.

P.S. On the writing front, I have stalled. This new thing I'm working on has terrified me and I don't know why. I think it has the potential to be very insular, with not many things going on beyond the hero and heroine's thoughts, feelings and sexual proclivities. Also, I thought the heroine would be more fun, but she's coming out rigid and almost cold. But I suppose it makes a good contrast/comparison with the hero, who falls apart very quickly under her laser-like sex stare.

Not sure if I'm pulling it off. We'll see, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment