Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hot Menage Fun

Yeah, that's right. Because there can never be enough hot menage fun going on in the world, I have another book release this week. It's called All Other Things, and it features - you've guessed it - lots of multiple partner shenanigans.

Plus it's also got a married couple, an absolutely filthy Irishman, sex acts that are illegal in many, many places around the world and a good dollop of emotion thrown into the mix. Want to hear more?

Here's the blurb:

Bea’s husband Tommy is the sweetest, most gorgeous guy she’s ever met. There’s just one problem—he doesn’t seem to want to have sex with her. Or at least, he shows no interest in the kind of sex she’s craving. Kinky, torrid, passion-filled sex, of the sort a too-handsome and too-fascinating colleague at her workplace is offering.

Kieran is everything that Tommy’s not—dark to his light, triple caramel swirl to Tommy’s vanilla. But Bea will not be tempted. Or at least, she thinks she won’t. Until she discovers Tommy and Kieran have been IMing each other for some time—and they haven’t been talking about innocent things.

They’ve been talking about her, and more importantly, they’ve been talking about what they’d like to do to her. Together. And once Tommy’s buttons have been pushed and Kieran’s been let off his leash, anything seems possible…

Sounds hot, right? Well, I think it sounds hot. And I kind of had to lay down in a darkened room for a little bit after writing several of its scenes, which says a lot, I feel.

And if you want to feel it too, well, here's the buy link:

http://www.jasminejade.com/p-9586-all-other-things.aspx

Or you know - if you're feeling lucky you could just enter my competition! All you have to do is comment, leave your name, and I'll stick it in the hat. I'm going to give away two copies, too, so there's an absolutely excellent chance you'll win!

Hooray!

12 comments:

  1. stick me in your hat! (wait...that sounded...well, normal for me, i guess). I'd love to be entered. Sounds fab. You got me when I read Control and I've been chained to your radiator ever since.

    Of course, since the radiator thing is a fantasy, I look ravishing and sultry at all times.

    the end.

    XOXO
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll stick you in my hat, Sommer. I'll stick you HARD. And then afterwards I'll picture you chained to my radiator looking like Kim Basinger in 9 and a 1/2 weeks.

    Thanks for stopping by, dahlink! Always makes me happy when you want to read one of my books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, m'dear. You have so many releases it makes my head hurt trying to keep up with them. I hope you're not going to chain me to a radiator, because I fear it'll make meeting you for lunch a teensy bit awkward. Maybe if I promise you a chocolate-covered geek in a tank-top of your choosing to chain up instead, you'll be kind.

    Seriously, though. Mega Huzzahs on the release.

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madelynne - you know you've got me with choc geek in tank top. And as for all the releases - I didn't plan it! It's just sort of happened that way!

    Justine - yay!

    Thanks for stopping by, guys. Oh, and there's plenty of time to enter if anyone's wanting to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I just got an honorable mention but I have no shame. I'm your blog troll. Telling Tales put the sweet in sweet Jaysus, by the way. Thanks again for the copy! Astahil spacecheeta@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds very hot! And something I would totally love to read. Congrats on the new release :-)

    Eva
    evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't mind taking a peek! I just finished reading your short in Steamlust, and it's decidedly my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG...Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for I cannot resist a filthy Irishman. He must be mine!!!!!

    Also...erm...huge congrats on the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had me at "filthy." Please, and thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, thanks for stopping by, guys. And for the kind comments - I'm blushing again. People have read my stuff!

    ReplyDelete