Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mancandy Monday: Robot Evan

My life is complete. Nothing can ever top this. Because last night on programme I previously hated, Dancing With The Stars, my latest mancrush Evan Lysacek danced futuristically as a robot to Bulletproof, by La Roux.

And THIS is what he looked like:


Like some sort of mad Ross Gellar impersonator, only with make-up and a mesh shirt that showed off his nipples. And lots of robotic moves so that I can now have orsum dreams about his off button, and his erection button, and the remote control I can use to make him go faster or slower or rewind that last bit, that was orsum.

Just watch it. It will make your dreams come true and turn your pants from dry to wet.




And if that was not enough, my novella, Waiting In Vain, is now available at Fictionwise:

http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b108495/Waiting-in-Vain/Charlotte--Stein/?si=0

And it's 12th on Total-E-Bound's Fictionwise chart!

http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/p1100/Total-e-bound/?

Oh my sainted days, I don't know what to do with myself!


2 comments:

  1. That's a strange and hilarious bit of choreography. And the Ross thing is spot on :)

    COngrats on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the weirdest, most orgasm making thing I've ever seen.

    And it's just kind of a re-release, but thanks!

    ReplyDelete