Monday, December 14, 2009

Mancandy Monday: That Dude From Oglaf

Seriously, have you read that comic strip recommended by Janine Ashbless? Oglaf? Here it is:


And it is hilarious, filthy, brilliant at playing with fantasy conventions and just...go read it. I've fallen in love. With both it and one of the creations in it:




Yeah, I know he's a cartoon. And I know that it doesn't excuse this awful crush because I once fancied Pete Venkman from The Real Ghostbusters cartoon show. But as I spent the evening trying to think of a real live man who could play the part of a castle skivvy with a bodily fluid sprite that tattles on him, I feel I can be forgiven.

Can't I?

2 comments:

  1. But you don't like Michael McIntyre?
    :-(

    *shuffles feet* I think he's cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But at least you fancy an Oglaf character with a reasonable life-expectancy. The one I had the hots for got vapourised after a panel and a half!

    ReplyDelete