Okay, so Bronwyn Green Who Can Orsumly Drive Tractors tagged me for this lying thing: http://bronwyngreenblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/liar-liar-pants-on-fire.html
Which I am going to do. Even though I'm not sure if anyone will guess my lies and my truths. Except for Bertha, who cannot WAIT to find out what I'm lying about.
Basically, I'm going to list some stuff about me (it's supposed to be seven, but I couldn't stop), and you, my imaginary readers, can guess which two of them are totally absolutely true! Yeah!
1. I once ate a raw potato.
2. I put Sylar's face on a balloon, and then a lovely time was had by all.
3. I've invented a time machine, but can never let the plans get out. If the general public could see the future, they'd all stop drinking Diet Coke for fear of what it's going to turn them into. Hint: you will no longer need pants.
4. This blog wasn't written by me.
5. I was once headbutted by a giraffe. And I liked it.
6. My first crush was on Murdock, from the A-Team.
7. My favourite TV show is anything with "Law" and "Order" in the title.
8. Monkeys scare me. Especially when they grab things off of people, and then eat the thing they grabbed.
9. When I was a kid, I fell down a well. But it was okay, though! Turns out it was just a portal to the magical land of Narnia.
10. My real name is Edna. No really it is. Shut up.
And that's my list. I feel it's pretty obvious, which ones are lies and which ones aren't. I mean, some of them are just ludicrous. Seriously- what sort of person would eat a raw potato??
Oh, and if you do guess right, I will totally send you something. Like a copy of Waiting In Vain. Even if you don't want it, you'll be getting it. Soz.
P.S. If you're reading this, Justine, Sefi and I'm totally going to ask Sommer Marsden, Janine Ashbless and Madelynne Ellis, too- I'm tagging you. That means if you'd like to do this making up lies thing for yourselves on your own blogs, you should absolutely go for it! But if not, that's okay. No pressure.