Thursday, February 24, 2011

Here Is Me Writing At The Moment

HNNNNUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!1!1!

"...and then they did some stuff that that that was was was was sexy."

GRRRUUUUUGGGLLLLRLRLLLLLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

"Prupt pern turg gargle whosa whatsin."

Shit fuck forgotten what words are HHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNN:

"^^^77$5^())8&%*)__****____________"

Great. Shoved the words out of my head. Now there are only a random bunch of symbols and what looks like a large underline.

BURRRRRRRRRFFFFFFF:

"My penis has vaginas."

Wrong order brain. Squeeze harder, come on. I'll give you orange Aero and midget gems and Twitter and men going herp-derp-herp look how big I am!

DRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG*

"My vagina would like your penis."

Yeeeeeeeeeesssss! Hooray! Victory is mine etc etc now give me the goddamn midget gems.




*Brain noises may not be accurate.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! It looks like one of the spam comments that have been known to find their way to the moderator queue on my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete