Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hot Zombie Threesomes

And no, I don't mean zombies having sex with each other. I mean humans having sex with each other in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, hurrah!

Because that's totally what happens in the middle of my zombie apocalypse book, Reawakening. Apocalypse getting you down? Too many zombies to just kick back and relax?

Have a threesome. It's a well known cure for almost any amount of gore, terror, and death.

And the reason I'm giving this public service announcement? Resplendence Publishing agreed to take on my mad, horny, zombie apocalypse opus, and here's the cover for it:



Orsum, right? Look at the flames! The gigantic amount of glorious male ass! The shadowy things that could possibly be zombies! I love that they put the shadowy things on there.

And I love all the nakedness, too, because I specifically asked for some and oh, the wonderful art department there obliged.

Can you tell I'm psyched about this? Doubly so because I honestly thought this story might never see the light of day. I became scared of it (probably because it's full of marauding zombies and Sharlto Copley's twin brother being too handsome for my eyes to bear), and wasn't sure if I should press on with trying to get it published.

But there's a lesson in that: always press on. Thank you to my lovely editors both at EC and RP for reminding me of that.

8 comments:

  1. I love that cover! One of your best yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, look at all those lovely flanks!

    Very nice cover - not long till the release now, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elise- hooray! Thanks, hon. Gotta say- am loving it.

    Justine- *does excited dance*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Charlotte, on both the publication and the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, congratulations! And yes, what could be hotter than a zombie apocalypse, eh? Are you watching The Walking Dead?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Janine! And dear God yes yes totally loved it can't wait for series two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cover, and I'm so excited about your hot zombie apocalyptic threesome!!! SO EXCITED!!!!

    ReplyDelete