Saturday, January 28, 2012

Winner!

Sorry for taking so long to announce this one, guys. I've been busy, toiling away in a despair pit. But I'm here now, and I've mixed the name around in a hat (or in this case, an old ice-cream tub), and then for total fairness Husband drew the name out. He felt very important, as he announced the winner:

Dee Carney!

Hooray! Just email me at charlotte_stein@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, Dee.

And as ever, thank you everyone for entering and making me feel like I have fans.

1 comment:

  1. Itѕ lіke уou reаd my mind! You appear to knοw
    a lot about this, likе you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you can do ωith some pics to drіve the
    message hοme a bit, but othеr than that, thiѕ is wondеrful
    blog. A gгeat read. I will dеfinitely be back.


    Feеl free to surf to my ωеbѕite - Property for Sale

    ReplyDelete