Monday, April 27, 2009

Mancandy Monday: Mick St John/Alex O'Loughlin

I mean, wouldn't you?



How about now?


He's a vampire in the shortlived TV show Moonlight. And he looks like this in it:


And also like this:



He's so sexy that so far he's played my blue-eyed hero in Playing (my story in Lust At First Bites), Julian in Not Knowing It (Seduction) and the dirty stranger across the alley in Spying (a story in The Things That Make Me Give In).

He's also the lead in Fantasyland (novel I'm working on), the lead in Haunted (another novel in the works), the lead in my vamp novel Researching Subtext, the lead in my head where he takes off his clothes and oils himself daily...

Seriously, check out Moonlight for one of the sexiest vampires ever to be put on screen.

2 comments:

  1. I wanna see a fight between him and Mitchell from Being Human. A naked vampire fight. Mmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can there be mud involved? Or jelly? Oh Lord, I'm swept away on a tidal wave of lust just at the thought.

    ReplyDelete